School Protection Officer
Full Time (32 hours per week)
Tuesday – Friday. 2:00pm – 10:00pm. Austin, Texas 78735
Asset / School Protection Officer Duties
- Perform security related duties in accordance with Post Orders, General Orders and Special Instructions.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities exercising common sense and sound judgment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Asset Protection Qualifications:
All protection officers must have a current security officer’s pocket card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Service Division, Private Security Program. Additionally, you must:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a Smart Phone (reliable communication).
- Pass a five (5) panel drug screen test.
- Pass a federal criminal background investigation.
- Be professional and business like in appearance.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Be able to handle exposure to harsh Texas weather conditions.
- Successfully complete our hiring process.
- 3 years’ experience as a Non-Commissioned, Level II / III / IV Security Officer (in security, law enforcement, or other related fields).
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Be prompt and reliable.
- Possess exceptional awareness.
Our Promise is to provide our business partners with professionally trained asset protection officers that understand their needs.
Our Mission is to provide integrated security and investigative resources to protect their assets and to mitigate their risk (threats and vulnerabilities).
Our Core Values are our business partners, integrity, people, teamwork, speed, innovation, and performance. Our first priority is to consistently exceed our business partner’s needs. We are committed to the highest level of ethical conduct. We obey all laws and protect the environment. We help our fellow employees improve their skills and stimulate them to approach their jobs with passion and commitment. We build trust and teamwork with open candid communications throughout the organization. We simplify processes and accept change as the rule, not the exception. We augment our services with technology to validate our activities and to facilitate security operations. We encourage high expectations, set ambitious goals, and strive to provide exceptional customer service.